In most cases, weight loss is as simple as making lifestyle changes and adding some dietary habits and exercises, and the process will begin on its own. At the same time, it is not necessary to starve and train hard in the gym. Avoiding certain foods, getting simple daily exercise, drinking plenty of clean water, and getting plenty of rest will keep you fit for the rest of your life.
Weight Loss Principles
Weight loss occurs in the following cases:
- In a calorie deficit, when the body burns more energy than it consumes. At the same time, it is a mistake to believe that for this it is necessary to consume 1000 kilocalories per day or even less. To lose weight with this method, it is enough to calculate the daily calories according to the formula and reduce them by 200-300 kcal per day. A diet supplemented with exercise will be more effective.
- When eating low glycemic index foods. This is the rate at which food is digested. The lower it is, the longer this process, respectively, the more energy is spent by the body for its absorption. Therefore, in many effective nutrition systems, weight loss occurs through the use of "necessary" foods, even in unlimited quantities.
- By drinking enough water. Often a few extra pounds is an excess of fluid that does not leave the body due to the small amount of water and the large amount of salt.
- When cleaning the body. When the intestine is cleared of toxins and toxins, a healthy microflora is formed, which is a favorable condition for healthy digestion. You can cleanse yourself without pills and medicines, only with the help of natural products.
- Speeding up the metabolism. When all metabolic processes occur quickly, it is easy for a person to keep fit without diets.
How to lose weight fast?
Losing weight at home requires a holistic approach. It is recommended to cleanse the body, apply methods to speed up metabolism, regulate nutrition and perform daily exercises.
The release from the body of toxins and toxins contributes to the daily use of products such as:
- Beets and dishes from it. You can eat a vegetable in its raw form, squeeze it, or heat it, as a separate dish or as part of others.
- Dried fruit, especially prunes.
- Green vegetables and fruits: white cabbage (fresh or sauerkraut), herbs, cucumbers, courgettes, celery, onions, garlic, apples, kiwis.
- Citrus fruits, especially grapefruit and lemons.
- Flax products: seeds, flour, bran, oil. You can eat for a long time, but the daily dose of any product should not exceed 20 g. If the weight loss course is short - no more than 14 days - then 50 g per day.
- Pure ordinary non-carbonated water.
In addition, a variety of teas and cocktails will be effective:
- Ginger tea. To prepare it, 20 grams of ginger root, grated on a fine grater, pour 0. 5 liters of boiling water and let it brew in a thermos for a couple of hours. Then add the juice of half a lemon, a pinch of red pepper and drink throughout the day between meals. In addition to purifying, this drink strengthens the immune system.
- Kefir-based drinks: with cinnamon, raw or boiled beets.
- Water of the Sassi. The recipe is simple: cut the cucumber and lemon into rings, add 20 grams of ginger, finely chopped mint leaves, pour 2 liters of ordinary water at room temperature, put in the refrigerator overnight. Drink the next day. It is recommended to prepare a new cocktail every day, because the components of the composition lose their properties over time.
Another way to cleanse the body, especially after parties with a characteristic party, is with the help of activated carbon. The daily dose is calculated (1 tablet every 10 kg of weight), divided into 3 doses. The first is eaten on an empty stomach, the rest - before the main meals for half an hour. In all cases, it is necessary to drink a lot of plain water, optimally - 2 glasses. The cleaning course in this way should last no more than 10 days, ideally - 7.
None of the ways to cleanse the body is a self-sufficient method of losing weight, and all of them can lead to long-term results only in combination with proper nutrition and sports.
How to speed up the metabolism?
The most effective and harmless ways to speed up the metabolism are the following:
- The use of a large number of protein products: lean meat, all varieties of fish and seafood, eggs, dairy products and vegetable proteins. They should be at least 40% in the weight loss diet. Another 40% should consist of slow carbohydrates and high-fiber foods: grains, greens, fruits, vegetables. A little more carbohydrates - about 50% - are needed for children, because they spend a lot of energy.
- Drink plenty of water - at least 8 glasses a day. Adding lemon juice is welcome.
- Link physical activity, especially cardio and aerobic training. They require no expense: you can run, jump rope and cycle in the nearest school park or stadium at convenient times.
- Fractional nutrition according to the regime. Frequent, but not voluminous meals at the same time contribute to the coordinated work of all body systems.
- Regular visits to the bathroom or sauna. Optimally - once every 7-14 days.
- The introduction of fasting days on kefir, raw plant foods, buckwheat, rice. Without harm to health, they can be done once a week.
- Healthy sleep lasting at least 7-8 hours. When sleep is disturbed, the body goes into a state of stress. Nature intended that during such times the metabolic processes slow down to conserve energy and fat stores are deposited. Therefore, rest is an essential component of healthy weight loss.
In men, the metabolism is much faster, this is due to the physiology. Physical activity, drinking water (at least 8 glasses) and a fractional diet are enough to accelerate their metabolism. Using other methods will lead to even faster weight loss.
To lose those extra pounds quickly and easily, you need to switch to a healthy and balanced diet. Basic rules:
- Remove from the diet foods containing fast carbohydrates: sugar and sweets, meat substitutes in the form of sausages, sausages, sauces such as mayonnaise and ketchup, flour products, all harmful snacks (chips and crackers).
- Form a diet of protein, vegetables, fruits, grains, dairy, and sour milk products.
- Count calories, try to create a deficit. It is necessary to reduce them gradually, taking into account weight changes.
- Reduce the amount of salt consumed, if possible abandon it completely. This will contribute to the release of excess fluids from the body and create the effect of rapid weight loss - in a week on a salt-free diet, you can become 2-4 kg lighter.
- It is correct to drink water and other beverages - before meals and at least 1. 5 hours after. Once in the digestive tract before a meal, it fills a certain part of the stomach, which leads to the consumption of less food. It is advisable to refrain from drinking immediately after eating since the liquid will not affect the concentration of the gastric juice, diluting it and will not complicate digestion. In connection with these progressives nutritionists advise abandoning the classic first courses, replacing them with vegetable puree soups.
- Do not eat too much. Proponents of the "5 tablespoons" diet claim that it is from the consumption of excessive quantities of food that excess weight is deposited and diseases of all organs appear. The gastrointestinal tract cannot cope with the load, food rots in the intestines, and this leads to various failures. The recommended average portions are 200-300 grams for main meals and 100-150 for snacks.
- Eat properly, that is, chewing your food slowly and carefully.
Example of a daily diet.
|one||Any cereal on the water: buckwheat / rice / oats + fruit salad or a mixture of nuts and dried fruit / scrambled eggs with vegetables|
|2||The right dessert: oatmeal cookies or homemade energy bars (sugar free) / cottage cheese casseroles / cheesecake / dried fruit desserts|
|3||Vegetable salad / stew + boiled / baked poultry|
|4||Dairy products + berries|
|five||Fish / seafood dishes with vegetables|
To lose weight as efficiently as possible, you should follow the following tips:
- On an empty stomach, drink 2 teaspoons of linseed oil, after 20 minutes - 2 glasses of water and only after another 20 - have breakfast.
- Season the salads with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Fruit-based snacks in the morning (prefer citrus and berries) and low-fat sour milk products in the afternoon.
- Add flax seeds, bran, fiber to ready meals.
- Replace the sugar with stevia and some honey.
- Overcome your evening hunger with low-fat cottage cheese, kefir, or egg whites.
- A couple of hours before bedtime, drink nothing but plain water. Its quantity must also be regulated, especially for people prone to edema.
Many employees of the fitness industry have shown that regular training and the right diet are much more effective for weight loss than strenuous but unsystematic physical activity. They can be implemented at home. Training options:
- Recharge in the morning lasting 10-15 minutes.
- Breathing exercises: some yoga asanas, body flexion positions. It is very important to learn how to breathe correctly from the very beginning. Practical experience shows that the supply of oxygen to muscle tissues during these types of activities has a tangible effect in reducing volumes. Among the simplest and most effective: the "empty" exercise, which must be performed on an empty stomach. Relieves the stomach quickly and effectively and improves digestion thanks to the internal stomach massage. Recommended for all women after pregnancy - this is the best way to deal with diastasis. Exercise "empty"
- Circuit training with or without weights. They help keep all muscles in the body in good shape and are considered the best weight loss loads for beginners in sports. Their essence is that a set of exercises for different muscle groups is performed at a fast pace in an approach of 3-4 times. The number of repetitions in one approach is 12-20. A huge advantage of such a business is that it does not require special equipment and costs. An example of an effective 20-minute workout is shown below.
- Cardio loads - at home on the simulator or in the fresh air. They bring the best result when performed on an empty stomach or after strength training. It can be running: at a pace or interval, cycling, roller skating, brisk walking or jumping. The duration should be determined by how you feel, ideally 40-50 minutes at an average pace. It is advisable to rest from physical activity at least 1 day a week.
In addition to all of the above, weight loss contributes to:
- Prolonged exposure to the open air. Many experts argue that excess weight appears due to oxygen starvation in the body and recommend walking in ecologically clean areas as often and for as long as possible.
- Cosmetic procedures. Leader among all possible: massage, wrapping, washing. Massage may not necessarily be professional, it is enough to do self-massage using moisturizing cosmetics. Wraps are also quite possible to do at home with the help of cling film and homemade masks. They contribute to the cleansing of the body through the skin and the release of excess fluids. It has been shown that all water released during the procedure is returned as soon as water balance is restored, so weight loss should not be expected from wraps. But they significantly improve the condition of the skin, which is necessary when losing weight. Scrub 2-3 times a week is skin cleansing and massage at the same time. The procedure contributes to the local improvement of blood flow and, therefore, to the acceleration of metabolism.
- Positive impressions. Psychologists and psychotherapists have shown that a common cause of excess weight is eating something tasty and high in calories. Those who are lacking in vivid emotions tend to seek them in alternative sources. Along with alcohol and drugs, food is creating addiction for more and more people around the world. To avoid this, you need to try to diversify your life with pleasant events: communication, creativity, hobbies, music, travel, reading books, self-education and more. This is very distracting from food and fills a person's inner world. To lose weight, it is important to minimize the stress in your life.
The combination of all these methods - cleansing the body, proper nutrition, moderate physical activity and cosmetic body care - allows you to lose weight quickly (5 to 10 kg per month). Losing weight will not feel hunger, loss of strength and fatigue. Such a competent integrated approach will also avoid psychological distress, because the restrictions will be minimal, as will the efforts made.