The morning workout is a great start to the day and a guarantee of good health into the evening. In addition, with the help of the refill, you can stimulate effective weight loss and strengthen the muscles of the whole body. Therefore, those who ignore the morning workout make a big mistake and deprive themselves of the opportunity to get a huge benefit for the body in just a few minutes.
Benefits of Exercise Immediately After Waking Up
Many people feel lethargic in the morning and some stiffness in their movements after waking up. Morning fitness workouts help get rid of these unpleasant sensations, and also have such a positive effect on the body:
- provide a surge of strength and energize, increase efficiency. This happens due to the training of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems during the morning workout. More oxygen enters the body, which stimulates physical activity, as well as brain activity;
- stimulate weight loss. An increase in the concentration of oxygen in the blood, which is the main catalyst of all processes in the body, leads to the activation of metabolism and the improvement of the work of all systems;
- help organize your daily routine as efficiently as possible. After a hard day, many people no longer have the strength and desire to do fitness, so morning training gives them the physical activity they need for health and weight loss without drastic changes in their usual routine;
- improve mood and increase resistance to stress. The production of hormones due to physical activity normalizes the functioning of the nervous system. And if yoga is used as a morning workout, a person learns to focus and relax, as well as think positively, which favorably affects the quality of life in general.
There are many types of morning training, so each person can be sure that they are choosing the most suitable physical activity and comfortable training items for themselves. When choosing a load, you need to focus on the following aspects:
- there should be enough time for training, which is usually not enough in the morning, so the recharging schedule should be formed taking this factor into account;
- after a morning fitness workout, you should feel cheerful, not tired. Therefore, physical activity should be effective, but adequate, so as not to feel exhausted all day.
Walking as a form of exercise for weight loss
Walking is the most natural aerobic exercise for humans and the easiest way to lose weight. In favor of using walking as a morning fitness workout, the following facts speak for themselves:
- when walking, a light load is applied to the joints and muscles, in order to minimize the risk of damaging health and injuring oneself;
- walking is the most accessible type of cardio exercise, and almost all people can use this type of physical activity to lose weight as a morning workout;
- you can walk on your way to work, and to achieve the desired effect, it is enough to do only 20-30 minutes, so morning walks are the best option for too busy people who do not have time to complete a full set of exercises;
- to increase the load it is possible to use weighting agents, which are suitable for both special sports equipment and bags for work and shopping.
Yoga as a morning workout
The benefits of yoga - the ancient Indian practice of training the body and spirit - cannot be overstated. It develops flexibility, coordination of the body and strength of the mind and leads to inner harmony. For this, meditations, asanas and proper breathing techniques are used, which contribute to weight loss. In the morning exercises, if you wish, you can include any of the components of this practice or all in combination.
As morning warm-up exercises, you can use the yoga asanas that make up the sun salutation complex:
- Prayer posture.
- Pose with arms raised.
- Stork pose.
- Pose of the rider.
- Mountain pose.
- Pose of adoration with eight points.
- Pose of the snake.
- Cat pose.
- Mountain pose.
- Pose of the rider.
- Stork pose.
- In the end - a prayer pose.
If desired, any other yoga asana can be performed, but it is always recommended to complete the warm-up with Savasana (or the Complete Relaxation Pose).
A set of basic exercises for morning exercises
Performing strength fitness training in the morning contributes to a large calorie burn and strengthening of the muscles of the whole body. Thus, with the help of morning exercises, it is possible to achieve body elasticity thanks to muscle training, develop strength and endurance, and achieve stable and safe weight loss.
A basic morning workout with strength physical activity can consist of such effective exercises:
- The neck turns. Lying on your back and keeping your head straight, you need to turn it first in one direction, trying to touch the collarbone and shoulder with your chin, and then in the other. By including this movement in your morning exercise series, you can get rid of excessive tension and stiffness in the neck muscles.
- Body rotations. Sit on the edge of the bed, rest the lower limbs on the ground, then turn the body to the right, bringing the right hand as far back as possible and placing the left on the right thigh. After you have maximally stretched your side muscles for 30 seconds, you should turn your body to the other side and stretch in the same way.
- It tilts to the side. Stand straight, it is convenient to place the lower and upper limbs to lift and hook the lock over the head. Then it is necessary to tilt the body to the side, trying to stretch the lateral muscles as much as possible for 30 seconds. After completing this exercise to stretch and slim the sides in one direction, you should repeat it, leaning in the opposite direction.
- Squat. Stand erect, place the upper limbs on the belt, behind the head or in front of the chest, place the feet shoulder-width apart and perform a squat, lowering the pelvis to the level of parallelism of the hips and the floor surfaces. By including squats in your fitness training, you can quickly pump up your glutes and strengthen your lower limb muscles.
You can add variety to this set of exercises with the following training movements:
- jumping rope for 5 minutes at a speed of 100-120 jumps per minute;
- exercise "Bicycle" to train the muscles of the press and legs;
- a series of exercises with forward and side lunges (10 repetitions each);
- push-ups from the wall or from the floor, focusing on the toes or knees, depending on your fitness level.